Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, June 06, 2003

Yes, Ruth, I gave the in-line skates another go today. This time She helped me put them on in the living room. Then I duck walked around the back yard for a several minutes. (The walking I could do; the quacking will take a bit of work yet.) Of course, I had to step out the door, get across the patio (those wheels try to roll on that little bit of concrete!), and onto the grass. It's a puny back yard, but I practiced the technique. I think I'm ready to take on the road later on. Maybe tonight--not sure about that yet. I want to get a little better for I do this where very many people are likely to see me. Besides, if anyone wants to chase me, I need to feel confident I can get away.

An hour and a half until Game 2. Looking forward to this one. Go Spurs Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home