Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Gee. My grumpiness must have been foreshadowing the Spurs LOSS last night. I blame it all on me falling asleep on the couch after half-time (when they had a nice lead). I don't know what happened (other than me dropping off into hibernation), but I woke up in the middle of the 4th quarter, and they were behind by two points. And it got worse from there! I could only watch in horror as they lost!

To make matters worse, She came home all bubbly today. She got the reservations for Her mom to go to Italy with her. On the bright side, maybe this means She won't drag me along this time. I simply can't imagine a polar bear (especially this polar bear) in Florence in July. Get real! Nope. I'm staying right here in the air conditioning. I don't care if she does lock the computer to keep me off it while she's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home