Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Spurs...What Else?

It's a new NBA season. Since She is busy with NaNoWriMo, and I'm not the subject of this one, She has shooed me from the house. As a result, I'm on a continent-wide ramble. I spent some time in Churchill with relatives for the annual gathering. I'm also taking this opportunity to be a Spurs groupie, attending games wherever they may be. Tonight, I'm in Seattle. To avoid causing excessive confusion, I am traveling in cognito; however, if you look carefully, you'll see me in my custom Spurs jersey--Polar Bear, number 22. Gotta' go. The game has started. Look for me in an arena near you until January. Then I'll be back home helping edit PBOTL.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Seattle, huh? That's only about 8 hours out of Portland, Oregon. If you happen to swing through that town, you might drop by the zoo and say "hi from Ruth" to an old Polar Bear family that lived there back when I served corn dogs from the Zoo's fast food joint back in college about 25 years ago. Tell them I remember them, and think of them fairly often, for some reason.

    And, you could always hit a Trail Blazers' basketball game while you're there! :)

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home