Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Vacation Time

I'm heading off on vacation. She doesn't need me until January, and I think it's time to head up to Churchill to visit family during the annual gathering. I know you're thinking polar bears don't typically keep track of their family, but mine does stay in touch. I may wander a bit to check on some other on-line friends but only if they ask. I may drop in from time to time, but I'll be mostly off-line until January.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are definitely welcome in Northern Texas any time! At the rate it's going, it will be Polar Bear weather here before January. We made it down to the 40s during the night a couple of times already. And Val's place is empty for the weekend, while I've still got my cold. I told her to leave some salmon in the fridge for you, and now that she's reassured that you don't eat cats, dogs, or cattle, she's eager to have you.

    Speaking of which, you don't eat skunks by chance, do you? I had one visit last week that I would love to see wiped off the face of the earth before it gets a chance to drop by again. :)

    RuthAnne

     
  • At 9:43 PM , Blogger Jean said...

    Uh, no. No skunks for me. I'm sorry. I really prefer aquatic mammals. The rest of the time I make do with omnivore chow, vegetables, and bread.

    Thanks for the invites from both you and Val. I'll definitely stop in.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home