Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Sunday, August 08, 2004

First Draft Finished

At last! My dictation duties have been completed. I can return to unfettered pool lounging and take refuge in the air conditioning in the heat of the day. We finished dictation on the PBOTL first draft yesterday afternoon. I coaxed Her into the pool to celebrate tonight. She liked it. She might go in again.

Of course, my desire to have my time uncompromised to watch Olympics basketball had nothing to do with the timing. Since I'm just a few time zones away from the Olympics, I may as well reap the benefits. Somewhere on the 900 satellite channels, I should be able to find Olympics basketball being broadcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home