Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Olympics Basketball

I'm still trying to drag Her out to the pool with me.  Last week, She told me She would go, but I have not been successful in getting Her in the pool this week.  She stuck Her toes in.  She knows it's nice and cool, but She still won't go.  Heavy sigh.  Ah well, She's still forcing me to wake up early and dictate for half an hour or so every day.  We're closing in on 90k words for PBOTL, the Novel.  I might finish early enough before we head for home that I'll get a true vacation.  Perhaps I'll head downtown and get myself a gold and pearl necklace.  I'd like one, but She thinks because She won't wear one that nobody else might either.  And Bahrain has the prettiest natural pearls. 

But wait, the Olympics will be on, and that means...basketball!  Tim Duncan and Gregg Popovich and Manu Ginobili (although on a different team).  I'll be watching that.  The pearls can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home