Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Price of Banning the Bear

I see She has done a perfectly fine job of finishing NaNoWriMo without me. Her word count was very good. However, I note She is singularly dissatisfied with the product. See. If She hadn't banned me to roaming the countryside (quite contrary to Her guardianship agreement, I assure you), I could, perhaps, have provided some plot assistance that just may have kept this novel a bit more on track.

Oh, well. I've been having a blast roaming the countryside as a Spurs groupie. And I certainly think it helps them do well. I hope they are on solid enough ground that when I return to Virginia in January for PBOTL edits they will continue their winning ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home