Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Hmm. There's a little "insert link" button on the top of this entry screen. I wonder if I could have used that to allow the URL I used yesterday to work? Let's try it and see: Lantern Collector's Newsletter. That looks like it will do it. Is it really fair to expect a bear to be an HTML coder, too? OK. You got me there. If I can learn to use a computer, I should be able to learn basic HTML coding. I guess it's been too easy to use the many crutches available.

(whispering) I think She's getting jealous of me keeping this blog. I heard Her muttering something about setting up one for Herself the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home