Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

The Spurs made it through Game 1 with the Lakers. At home. That's a good start. Why are you surprised to hear that a polar bear follows basketball? I'm tall. I outweigh Shaq. I know my teeth are stronger, and my claws are longer. What's so hard to picture about him and me going one-on-one? OK. So I don't have tatoos, and my fur is longer. And I have trouble dribbling and running at the same time. Oh well, too bad for you if you can't picture it.

Her poison ivy appears to be healing--without steroids this time. I think it was the generous poultice of raw oatmeal She applied the other night. Things have been drying up since then--and not a moment too soon for me. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home