Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Saturday, May 24, 2003

Ahhhh. (picture large fluffy, polar bear with big teeth lying on back stretching all four paws--including toes, and you'll have the image) 'Tis good to be home. Her husband publishes a newsletter six times a year for barn lanterns. The latest issue was in the mail when we got home. I had a good laugh. He chose the cover lantern for the cover lantern. When I first read about it, I thought, "Of course, the cover lantern is always the cover lantern." Then I was given my come uppance--he photographed the brand and model used in the newsletter logo. Interested? You can find more info here: http://www.mercuryranch.org/lanterns.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home