Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

OK. OK. I was kidding about the partying. Sheesh. (I didn't know She actually read this thing.) I'm huddled here in the cave watching old movies (thank goodness she's gone, and I don't have to endure CNN 24/7 for awhile!). I've made it through the first three seasons of MASH and am waiting for the new ones to arrive (as soon as She releases them for purchase on Amazon.com--I just can't get her to turn on One-Click ordering--then I could have some fun!). The A&E Hornblower series is next. Then, let's see, oh yeah, Rocky and Bullwinkle! I loved that series. Gotta go. Movies to watch and munchies to consume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home