Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, April 11, 2003

Ah, rain. Wonderful, fresh, wet, cool rain. I like it so much better than the stifling heat I'll have to expect in only a matter of weeks. Without a pool to cool off in like my zoo brethren, I'm going to have to be creative. Fortunately, She is gone a lot, so I think I'll be able to enjoy long, cool showers (I better put a hair trap in the drain--She would not be happy if I clogged the drain). I went onto the patio today and danced in the rain. It felt so good.

She seems to have taken care of the access problem--must have found the right combination of cookies that lets the Blog Access Wizard open the gate. That's good--She hasn't complained a bit. I am wondering how to adjust this template though. It's a simple html format, so I should be able to do something with it. I think I'll play with it offline--if I can ever get Her to get away from the keyboard long enough for me to lay paws on it! My new one should be here in just a few more days. It will feel so good to be able to stretch my claws again. This human-sized keyboard is really cramping my style--not to mention being hard on the keycaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home