Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, July 25, 2003

She's back. I had a quiet week, but I had to laugh at one of my cousins who had a bad reaction to some antibiotics and turned purple! I never knew that could happen! But I've been having some skin problems, so I hope whatever treatment I may need to get doesn't result in this side effect!

Regarding the NBA off-season. It looks like the Spurs are doing OK for themselves. I can't believe they ever really wanted Jason Kidd, and I can't believe the hype there was in SA about maybe signing Latrell Sprewell. He's one of the last guys they need.

Regarding the WNBA, the Silver Stars are off to a slow start in their new home. I'm a little disappointed by this, but maybe next year will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home