Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, July 18, 2003

(Pouting slightly.) She knew all along about my plans to sneak up to DC with Her. About half way up there, She called me out. We had a good time, and I really enjoyed the hotel. I cooled off in the pool, did light treadmill workouts, and really enjoyed the room. The hotel staff were great--once they understood I would leave the swans alone. They didn't bat an eye that I was a polar bear. The chef cooking breakfast had salmon for my omelettes. I'm glad She didn't mind that I snuck along--but She did say She wished I would have remembered to turn the air conditioning down here at the house. She wasn't too happy about air conditioning an empty house for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home