Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Saturday, June 28, 2003

I played with the Archive page option. I don't quite like the way the archive links display yet. I'll keep playing with that. It was too hot last week for this polar bear to do much other than lounge in the kiddie pool on the patio and sleep. It looks like I'll be doing a lot of that over the next month. I'll probably be too groggy to write, so don't worry. I'm still here--trying to keep the heat rash down. (That visual provided waay to much information, didn't it?)

She's going to show me pictures she took in San Diego last week with the new camera. Probably lots of ocean (hmmm...cool, cool Pacific Ocean--that sounds good!). I think She even took some video shots. Maybe this won't be too painful...

I also noticed my Churchill links for polar bear tourism are back at the top of the page. Good. I like those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home