Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Thursday, July 03, 2003

She's packing for the trip. I'm all set and looking forward to the week here by myself. It's raining again, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the kiddie pool in the back yard. I really should call it the polar pool--I don't ever have kiddies in there. Besides, once I eat them, I have to clean the pool, and that's a pain. Eating was much easier in the Arctic. Leftovers went to other bears or hungry foxes. Cleanup was never my problem. Here in "polite society" life is more complicated. Although, I've noticed on the news that there are segments of "polite society" who do not clean up their mess. They leave it for policemen and ambulance crews to clean up. I'll have to ask Her about why it's only certain segments of society that do this--they all look the same to me, so how is the differentiation made?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home