Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I'm stocking up on sardines, salmon, tuna, and peanut butter to tide me over while She's gone. I think She plans to take me to Texas with Her at the end of the month (What am I thinking--the heat!!), so I'll only have to get by for two weeks. Hmmm...maybe She'll take me to DC with Her, too. She's staying at Embassy Suites--the room is plenty big, they have a pool and an exercise room, and I promise not to eat the swans! (I don't mind fur, but feathers get stuck in my teeth; they're worse than popcorn!) And She's driving, so there will be plenty of room for me. I think I'll hide in the back of the Mountaineer. She'll never notice me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home