Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, June 20, 2003

I've said it before, and you can bet money I'll say it again. I'm glad I'm a polar bear. You can take that statement to the bank. I am also supremely grateful that, as a polar bear, clothing is completely optional for me. She spends from now until the end of July on the road. She'll be home to change suitcases and mow the lawn, but that's about it--She won't even be able to pick up the mail. Of course, with this travel comes a required assortment of clothing which simply boggles my mind. The first week, She opens the meeting in business attire, then switches to business casual for the remainder of the week. The next week, She spends entirely in business casual, with heavy casual social events in the evenings. The week after is military uniform. The final week is completely casual. In fact, She doesn't have to get dressed except to run during that week; although, She probably will put on suitable attire for appearing in public. To top it off, She decided She didn't like the Hanes underwear She tried to switch to when the store was out of Her favorite brand. That meant a trip to Jockey.com for a re-supply mission. This will be followed by a trip to the mall tomorrow for a re-supply of business casual attire. That's a lot of work. I'm glad I don't have to mess with it. My fur never wears out, never goes out of style, and always fits. Ahhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home