Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Monday, June 16, 2003

My custom Spurs jerseys arrived today. Well, one was Kerr, 25, so that was really off the rack. The other was Polar Bear, 22. That was custom. I really don't like the long armholes on these things. I think if I sew them up 4-6 inches, they'll fit better.

Steve Kerr had an unusual first half appearance in last night's game. The Admiral, as one would expect, went out with class. I didn't see news reports of Spurs fans trashing things in the streets last night, so that's good. A fitting end to a season. The media seemed to think this was unexpected, but I'm not surprised. This team was built for this to be their year. As David Robinson's final year, this went according to plan. No surprise to me. Will they repeat? I'm not sure. We'll see what happens after the summer personnel shifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home