Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wintering Over

I've been roaming the pack ice with my friends and family. She has been focused on work and Her other writing projects and hasn't had time for me. She also has the dog and cat, who take more of Her time. I'm still following the Spurs with my DirecTV hook-up. I get my Internet access via DirecTV and my satellite phone.

The Western Conference is highly competitive this year--especially between San Antonio and Dallas. Another advantage of the DirecTV is the availability of NBA League Pass. Her cable provider doesn't carry it. I can get all the games I want. She watches them on Yahoo! Sports GameChannel or listens to a fuzzy AM radio broadcast.

All this works well from the den I've been holed up in for the last several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home