Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Spurs Traded Malik!

Say it isn't so! But I should have seen it coming. His minutes have been declining all year. Something didn't click right. I'm not as familiar with Nazr Mohammed and Jamison Brewer as perhaps I should be. As for Malik Rose, this could work out well for him as well--at least I hope so.

She will tell you I've been on the Spurs "groupie tour." Harrumph. In truth, She needs this time to learn and grow as a writer. I spoonfed Her the first draft, but now it's time for Her to do the work. I call it, "Tough Love." Why else would I maintain this travel schedule? Of course, She could authorize me to subscribe to NBA League Pass, and I'd be home more. Will She do that? Noooooo. See yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home