Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Dictation Marathon

I've been dictating so much lately that my voice is hoarse. She's up to 30k words, and She made a heckuva push this weekend. I finally had to quit at 30k--She wanted to go for 35k, but I had to plead on behalf of my vocalizer.

She has to bowl early tomorrow night, so I'll get a break--maybe not so much talking tomorrow night! Besides, She has a toilet tank flapper issue to resolve. Maybe She'll get the parts and that will tie Her up tomorrow night. Besides, the Spurs game is scheduled to start just as She's due to come home. And, unless She wants to make stuff up, She won't be getting anything from me while they're playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home