Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Friday, October 31, 2003

Polar Bear Pet Peeves

I'll bet you always wondered what polar bear pet peeves were, didn't you? No? Hmm... Well, anyway. My pet peeve is people lumping us in with penguins on decorations and other human things. People have tried to tell me the people who do that know that polar bears are in the Northern Hemisphere and penguins are in the Southern Hemisphere, but I'm not certain of that. They claim it's "polar animals." Right. I'll tell ya' though. I wish penguins were in the Northern Hemisphere. They'd make a tasty snack to have with us while we're waiting at the seal hole for a real meal. What is you people call that? Appetizers. That's it. Or like beer for human fishermen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home