Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Dictation is on Track

She had me dictate 3003 words today then decided to leave me in the middle of a party where my agent was obviously planning to get smashed--and so was one of my handlers. I'd just told Her they were both attracted to each other but the other didn't know that yet. I see a train wreck waiting to happen. But no, She has to go to bed. Any other weekend, She's up until 2am slogging this stuff down. This week, She's just going to leave them there.

Maybe Michigan slamming Ohio State into oblivion today was just too much for her to deal with. At least my Spurs devoured Atlanta last night.

Oh, and the public speaking tour is going great. I mostly use stand-up comedy to impart my message to the masses. Just got off Leno and Letterman and the gigs are rolling in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home