Polar Bear on the Loose

Chronicles of a polar bear's life in society.

Email: mercuryranch AT yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Just Checking In.

Well, that hurricane wasn't too bad. She went off and left me with no power or telephone while She ran off to Greece and Turkey. Fortunately, I don't really give a hang for either power or the telephone. I've survived many years in the wild without either, thank you very much, so a few days here was no big deal. I really must talk to Her about what She stocks the freezer with. Fifteen Healthy Choice meals, frozen turkey burger pucks, and cherries, even if they are thawing out and rotting didn't do much for me.

I did enjoy finishing off the peanut butter and jelly in the refrigerator, though. Both took a bit of personal grooming to get the remnants out of my fur though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home